Friday, March 26, 2010

The One About My Birthday Dress

Birthday Dress

This is my birthday outfit, minus the shoes. I think. It can still be returned, I haven't entirely made up my mind. I absolutely LOVE it but I can't figure out the shoes. Black, silver? I don't want to do pink or gray because that's a little bit matchy-matchy (and because I don't actually own anything that color). I have nude ones. I need help. What are your thoughts?

Oh - and in case you were confused, the back is a cut-out, not white.

This is also making an appearance in Vegas!! I told you that I would be spending at lot of time talking about that. I CANNOT WAIT.

I hope y'all have a fabulous weekend. I'm leaving tomorrow morning for a funeral in Madison, GA so that's not very fun, but I will get to see some of my family (including my sister).

Also, the library sent me an email that my camera-working book is available for me to pick up so I'm VERY excited about that. I just need to remember to go get it. I have a big to-do list which I just realized. Oh well, 90% of it probably won't get done. Hopefully I'll at least finish folding my laundry from LAST WEEKEND.

OH! And on an entirely different note. Those of you that can understand anything related to your taxes, KUDOS to you. I might have you gather my information next year, I'm simple (or so I've been told) and it's still completely stressing me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment