Friday, March 26, 2010

The One About My Birthday

In case you didn't know (or had forgotten), my birthday is one week from today. My list has grown and then shrunk and then changed all together. BUT - don't worry. I do, in fact, have a list.

I think Toms are great, and I do not have a pair, so...I would LOVE to have a pair of these but also think these are cute, and these are just ADORABLE.

Obviously, I would like someone to buy me my puppy. Thanks in advance. Or - someone could just go ahead and get there own puppy for me to play with. As long as I have a puppy to hang out with on my birthday (no mom, Peaches doesn't count because she's not entertaining) I'll be a perfectly happy person. Emmy - maybe you should get Paul a puppy for HIS birthday. That would work.

I also want this skirt, and almost everything else that J.Crew is selling at the moment. Given the opportunity, that store would suck all of the money out of my bank account. I also want this, these, this and this - one day. And some sequins (this and this) which I totally do not need - although...there's always Vegas.

And I guess something practical wouldn't hurt - so what about this? I guess that's practical...right?

Ok - back to the unpractical.

I could SERIOUSLY use some new cowboy boots. I wore boots A LOT in Texas, and my current pair have been hanging around since freshman year. I think it's time for an upgrade. I like these, these and these. Oh, and while we're talking about Frye - these are good too.

Also, we're moving into a house (the roomie and I - have I mentioned that?) and I think some fun things to make it a little bit homier would be nice to have. We both love having flowers around, even if it's pretty infrequently, and I think these are adorable. They come in a precious beaker shape too.

I think that's my list. Pretty good, huh?

Oh...and a glass of wine with a slice of cake. Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. WHERE did you get your birthday dress?? I am in love with it. I think I'd probably wear black shoes with it. I WANT IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belk...and you don't need to buy it, come to Birmingham and borrow mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like how i can read your mind about your bday. seriously, i have had your present all planned out for weeks. get excited! whoot whoot.

    also - why are you not attending your own birthday party?? or pauls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry - I'm going to RSVP right this minute. On another note, I might bring Helen and her friend Liz. OK? ok.

    ReplyDelete