Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The One About My Camera

Remember a really long time ago when I said I was going to learn to use my camera? Well...that didn't happen. Oops.

I'm still trying to figure out the best way to figure it out. There's still that class at Samford After Sundown, which of course costs money...about $140. I think I would prefer to only take that once I'm SERIOUSLY desperate.

But...I was also thinking I might get a book and read through it myself. How do we feel about that?

I'm thinking this might be a really useful thing to know how to do? Agreed.

The two I've found on Amazon are The Dummies version, and
The Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi/450D Companion. They have big time 5-star ratings so that's good. I've requested that second book from the library but the Dummies book doesn't exist in the Jefferson Country System. Don't worry, if you need "Fix Your Computer For Seniors For Dummies," that - they do have.

I'll let you know how it goes. I have no huge plans this weekend (which will be excellent if Alabama would stop pretending to be Montana, I'm ready for Spring already) so maybe I'll try to work on this some. Maybe?

On another note...only 73 days until I go to Las Vegas! Does anyone have any suggestions for things to do, people to see, places to go?

No comments:

Post a Comment