Friday, February 5, 2010

The One For Saints

This weekend I plan on doing pretty much nothing.

I MIGHT do a little bit of research on a new project for the kitchen. After thinking over this idea, and even purchasing some frames, I've decided that not only will this project end up costing more than I'm really willing to spend - but it's not going to look exactly the way I want it to.

This seems like so much more fun - and an easy one afternoon project. MAYBE the roommate and I will work on that at some point this weekend.

I'm definitely going to work on my big pile of books - and the list of Netflix instant movies I have stored up. I'm going to attempt to wear my pajamas for most of the weekend, AND I might even post some circus pictures. Wouldn't that be good?

I'm probably going to cook up something yummy to take to a Super Bowl party I'm planning on going to with a very good friend. His whole family is from New Orleans so I'm probably going to avoid anything remotely NOLA-ish and just make something celebratory (or sugary).

Something like this? That's a variation on black and gold, right? Or sugar cookies with icing might be cute too. I guess it depends on what I'm actually in the mood for.

And I'm going to have to pull together a Saint-related outfit for the occasion. I really wanted a jersey because that's so much easier to throw on, but those are EXPENSIVE. I had no idea. Instead I'm thinking about this...


saints

...a variation that exists in my closet, so I'll have on jeans, my black blazer and a yellow scarf.

What are y'all up to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment