Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The One About My Life (Today)

1. I'm going to the YMCA again tonight. Last night I literally worked my tail off, but I'm not all that sore today...that concerns me. Does that mean I didn't actually work out as hard as I thought I had? I did the stepping thing - I walked MORE steps than it would take me to walk to the top of the Eiffel Tower. That's very tall. Right?

One thing I didn't think about...I'm going to have to do a LOT of laundry if I'm going to keep working out like this.

2. Work has been so wonderful lately. My boss has given me a huge project - one that I get to do ALL BY MYSELF from start to finish which is a little bit terrifying, but so much fun! It's taking up a lot of time and I've been reading research out the wazoo - but definitely fun.

3. I love Dave Matthews. You and Me has been on repeat in the car since The Grammy's. You should download it too. I'm still wondering what happened to the LIVE versions that Target was promoting. I want that one!

4. I'm still working on our kitchen idea. I can't find the frames I want, which is really annoying me. I found some at Target - WAY on sale, but they are brown - so that would involve spray paint. They also didn't come with a mat, which I really really want. I think they are being returned.

5. The sadness I feel about not going to Mardi Gras is just getting bigger and bigger. My sister is going for one of the balls - and I'm jealous. Some of my girlfriends are planning a weekend trip to Austin - but that involves place tickets and Southwest is really not cooperating.

No comments:

Post a Comment