Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The One About Curtains

Remember back a million billion years ago when I said I would show y'all what my apartment looks like? Oops. That might still happen...but for now, I can show you what my curtains look like without putting forth any real effort myself. I know, I know, you're very welcome! HA.

This post
on Little Green Notebook highlights Ralph Lauren paint (which will be discontinued at Home Depot - in case you're curious or want to go buy it at 50% off) and some rooms that use RL colors.

Scroll down to the orange and brown bedroom.

Those are my curtains! Aren't they wonderful? They're MASSIVE, and we just tuck them under on our very tall ceilings (who knows what I'll do with shorter ceilings). Don't worry...just the window drapes, not the orange-trimmed canopy - there is no orange in my living room.

So...there you go. Now, I'll get back to planning a time to take pictures of where they actually live now.

No comments:

Post a Comment