Friday, January 8, 2010

The One With The Weather

I spent the end of last week and the beginning of this in gorgeous, sunny, happy Phoenix, AZ.

I came home to the COLDEST WEATHER EVER. It is (I'm not exaggerating) in the single digits here in Alabama and I can't even come up with clothes that work with that type of weather. And when I can't figure out what the heck I'm supposed to be wearing (I'm trying to avoid long-johns at work) I turn to Polyvore - where life is fake and I have an endless supply of "the perfect thing." Wouldn't I look just freaking fabulous treking around snowless Alabama with those adorable gloves??


winterweather

And I'm pretty sure, that come Saturday I'll want to be snuggled up in this (rather than the cocktail attire a friend's wedding is requiring). What are you bundled up in this season?

casualsnowday

No comments:

Post a Comment