Saturday, January 9, 2010

The One With The Pictures

Just in case you were wondering...this is where I have been the last few days. It's possible Phoeniz, AZ is the most ridiculous place on earth. A little bit old people, a little bit Jersey Shore, and a little bit hippie-chic.

Riding home from a bar in a bicycle taxi...

...drinking the largest beers that ever graced the planet...

we moved on from that to the world's best 80's bar...but I didn't find the time to document that with any reasonable pictures....

...tailgating with awesomely dressed individuals...

...and celebrating birthdays with awesome people...

...Fiesta Bowl...

...obviously the best place to find people you're looking to see is the bathroom, good thing Cal's coming to see me in 6 days...

...my all-time favorite sign...
"my fiance left me but Coach Patterson never will..."


...finally made it to our seats, and our new BFF (false) the 75-year-old man sitting next to us. Don't worry, Fiesta Bowl = chips and salsa on each and every seat, between that, a cup of beer, and the stadium dogs - I was a very happy camper (until we lost...)

No comments:

Post a Comment