Friday, November 6, 2009

The One Where PJs Go Public

On of my all-time favorite things to do is lay around in a giant, worn in t-shirt and a pair of leggings on the weekends. If I could run around town in this outfit I would - but there are a few too many holes in the shirts, and a few too many people out in the world who might think a little bit less of me in my pajamas. When I came across this dress on Polyvore I figured it would be as comfortable as going out in my pjs (minus the heels I would have to endure to be tall). By the way - Polyvore is my new favorite place to shop, it's like all the wonderful things I wish I could afford to buy piled into one big store of links.

Right now I'm obsessing over anything sparkly. Sequins are exploding out of clothing lines right and left and I want everything. I absolutely LOVE this blazer, and it's by one of my all-time favorite designers (she's from St. Simons) and I love this top as well. This skirt and this dress and this dress would be absolutely perfect for holiday parties this season too!

This whole shopping online thing is KILLING me. I want to shop in real life.

Anyway - here is this outfit. Which I definitely love and wish I could wear to Tuscaloosa tonight (because I'm going down there this afternoon), although I'd have to watch out for all of the nastiness that comes with this particular college town.

P.S. Do you notice the repeat of this particular bag? I'm convinced if I talk about it enough somehow it will arrive - wrapped up with a pretty bow.


I'll Stay In My PJs

No comments:

Post a Comment