Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The One About Halloweekend

It's coming up...

Unfortunately, I'm in the real world now so I only get one night of Halloween, but it still ranks right up there as one of my all-time favorite holidays.

This year, I'm going to be...drumroll please...MAX.

Aren't I adorable?

My mom is the coolest mom ever and is making my costume from scratch (minus the black Converse I went to purchase at Hot Topic last night).

I know...my first ever time PURCHASING something in Hot Topic, it was interesting to say the least.

I'm also going to be in Fort Worth for the holiday. Although I haven't actually celebrated Halloween in Birmingham as an adult (read: old enough to consume alcohol) I'm pretty sure college is the pinnacle of Halloween-ness, so I figured I'd go back and join in the fun. PLUS - I have to see ONE football game this year. I mean...we are ranked #6. And we do things like this...

And make people look like this...

And it's just generally fun to watch. TCU should plan Homecoming and Halloween on the same weekend every year. Recently though it's been the same weekend at our game with UNLV...which is not always in Fort Worth. Although Vegas was fun for Halloween too...

1 comment:

  1. That is so much fun! What a great costume. I cannot wait to see pictures!! Yay for chucks, too! Have a great time in TX!

    ReplyDelete