Monday, August 31, 2009

The One About Standard Bistro

Among the many things I did this weekend, including lounging around, organizing my apartment and throwing a wedding shower - my absolute favorite was our girl's lunch on Saturday.

My very best friends and I had the opportunity to meet Mrs. Johnson and Chloie for (a very long) lunch at Standard Bistro. The lunch itself was wonderful, and it was only bettered by the time we had to chat with the Johnsons. I know we each enjoyed hearing how life was going for them, and were blessed to feel completely wrapped up in the wonderful person that our friend Carly is. It was a great occasion to revel in how much she truly impacted each of our lives while she was here. I hope each of you spent as much time as I did this weekend truly appreciating the wonderful people that fill up your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment