Friday, August 28, 2009

The One About High School

This morning I stopped at Chick-Fil-A for a chicken biscuit before work (I know, this is bad for me, but I was running WAY early and it's Friday for goodness sakes). When I walked in there were four or five Briarwood cheerleaders grabbing breakfast before going to school. I still can't figure out why they were there around 8:30 - does Briarwood go to school later than us? And you know what I realized? They were in their uniforms because it's day 1 of high school football. You know what's depressing?

I'm not in high school anymore.
I'm also not in college anymore.

I think I might be old.


But I still look like a baby in all of these pictures (which are fuzzy because I don't have originals). I guess college made be act like ... look like ... and at least pretend to be an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment