Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The One With The Confusing List

Check this out. WHAT IN THE WORLD? I think there was a computer glitch, there's absolutely no way. That's ridiculous. That is a #2 you're seeing, I didn't make this up. U.S. News and World Report's list is just silly, all around. People living in this town look like this picture - with the exception of my brother who is going their next year, only because they do happen to have a better engineering program that Georgia. Bummer. The list also included towns I've never heard of, and Albuquerque, New Mexico. The only ones I really agree with are obvious - Austin, Texas and and maybe Durham, North Carolina.

1 comment:

  1. ew. that is gross. more like best place to live closest to cows.

    actually, i have never been there. but i think that is okay. maybe it is nice. i'm sure ben will like it. hmmm

    ReplyDelete