Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The One About A Few Things

WOW. The lack of blogging is getting out of control. I really apologize to all of you people who are hanging on my every word (Mom).

Just to keep you updated.

1. Two of my best friends ever are getting married!! WHAT? When did we grow up? Sara Emily got engaged a REALLY long time ago (June), but with the lack of blogging I'm not sure I ever mentioned it - and Taylor got engaged on Friday!

2. I wish Birmingham's J.Crew was as big as Northpark's and involved the "party" dresses, all of the handbags and more bathing suits. Random thought.

3. The last couple of weekends we've gone to a bar called Bourbon Street and afterward it takes two shampoos for my hair to stop smelling like cigarettes. WHY do people purposefully subject themselves to that heinousness? Ok, stepping off the soap box now...

4. I really really want a puppy.

5. We have feral cats that live in our yard and they're absolutely disgusting. Last night I had a dream I was pinned to the ground so that I couldn't move and apparently my ability to scream was gone too. A feral cat was trying to eat my face. I think I need to see a therapist.

6. I think I'm going to start cooking. I need suggestions for recipes to try. Oh, and also some lessons. I know you've heard this all before - but I think I'm serious this time. Yesterday I wrote down a list of ingredients for three meals this week. That's a start right?

2 comments:

  1. I hang on your every word too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're blogging about as frequently as I am. I want more pictures of the pup!

    ReplyDelete