Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The One About White Eyelet

I distinctly remember having a conversation with my mom one day that went something like this:

(we're shopping)
Mom: You do not need that.
Me: Yes I do, it's adorable, and white eyelet.
Mom: Why does it matter that it's white eyelet.
Me: Because white eyelet is a staple item.
(Mom gives me a look that says "you're insane, a black pair of shoes is a staple item - a white eyelet sundress is not")

BUT. I maintain that white eyelet is essential to every girl's wardrobe (specifically in Alabama).

I'm not sure if I mentioned this, but I recently cleaned out my entire closet/dresser/armoire which was overwhelming to say the very least...but resulted in a SERIOUS lack of white eyelet (from one dress, to none).

So...now I've found the absolute PERFECT replacement.

MOM?

Are you still there?

from Calypso

No comments:

Post a Comment