Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The One With Thoughts


Work is insane, really, like after this week I'm going to need some super duper drinks, a large carton of icecream, and a robot to load Netflix movies into my DVD player while I hang out on the couch.

Or a straight-jacket.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm going to Vegas in exactly 16 days. Sixteen days until I get to see some of my favorite people in the whole universe. I'm kind of excited about it.

After Vegas my life pretty much spirals out of control and I'm just going to try to hang on for dear life.

Right now, I'm just trying to focus on the fun things...

like Vegas,
and London,
and my really good book that I'm reading,
happy hour with good friends tomorrow night,
the fact that the weather is gorgeous,
and moving into an awesome house,

and not focus on the bad things...

like the fact that I had to go to the DMV today,
and I've only packed 12 boxes (all of books).

And on a completely unrelated note, I saw this post and immediately fell in love with this dress.

but kind of also love this jumpsuit. How very un-me. I'm much more in the vein of these adorable shorts. Helen - maybe you want to scrounge up some money and make these your basic black shorts?


I love Mara Hoffman.

1 comment:

  1. That dress is beautiful!!! i love love it! Maybe I will learn how to make a similar one in fashion class next semester.

    Twila
    blog.twilasvintageclothing.com
    www.twilavintageclothing.com

    ReplyDelete