Friday, May 21, 2010

The One At 26

Last night a few of my girlfriends and I went out to dinner for a birthday celebration. We had heard great things about 26's Happy Hour so we decided to give it a try.

I learned that while Happy Hour definitely keeps things LESS expensive, it also tricks your brain into thinking it's reasonable to drink more. Kind of like buying things you don't LOVE just because they're on sale.

After dinner we walked across the street to the Blue Monkey, where I found out that people from the East coast wear sunglasses at night.

Actual conversation (semi-paraphrased) -

Guy in Bar #1 : Dude, you have sunglasses on in the bar.
Guy in Bar #2 : I'm from the East Coast

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?

Now I'm going to spend tonight on the couch - reading my book and catching up on the DVR - including Grey's Anatomy (which I hear is GREAT, apparently my roommate cried through the whole thing).

I'm also going to pack boxes, which in general sounds heinous.

No comments:

Post a Comment