Friday, March 12, 2010

The One About Today

I feel like this.

spring

Springy and girly. Like I should wear bows and ruffles and pink and sparkles all day everyday. So unnatural.

There's a wedding this weekend. I am not going, but there are people coming in that I'm so excited to see! I am however, spending tonight at an engagement party for a very sweet friend.

Tomorrow I plan on forcing the weather to behave - although weather.com seems to disagree with me. This much rain is just unacceptable.

Have a happy weekend!

OH! P.S. Sorry for the incredible lack of blogging lately. I'm sure all four of you really missed my jibberish. Apologies for the inconvenience, I've been working REALLY hard, and well - I would prefer not to get fired for blogging instead of doing my job. It's a personal goal of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment