Friday, February 26, 2010

The One About Babysitting

This weekend I'm spending it with my 10-year-old cousin, Kathleen. Apparently she's going to spend all day Saturday running around the neighborhood playing with friends and I'm going to catch up on my reading, a little bit of work, and I might even transfer my entire home iTunes library to my work iTunes. How does that sound?

I was trying to come up with some fun things to at least OFFER to take her to do, but I'm not even sure what would be fun for her. I guess maybe we'll run all of that down tonight. You never know, maybe she'll actually want to hang out with me some??

It's gotten beyond cold in the last couple of days...mittens, scarfs and constant shivering cold...but last week the universe gave us a teeny tiny glimpse of what it would feel like to put on this, and not want to constantly be wrapped up in wool and a parka. Wouldn't that be nice?


spring
On a totally unrelated, and relatively obnoxious note (sorry). The people who live in my apartment and throw parties on weeknights are going to have to GO. Not only does that mean I can HEAR YOU, but YOU'RE TAKING UP ALL OF THE PARKING SPOTS. Last night I parked on the curb, right next to the trashcans. People sometimes do this, and it's not a huge deal, EXCEPT last night THREE of us had to do that...so I'm sure people were using some mighty nice words when trying to slither there way out of the driveway...past the rear end of my car. OOPS. Not my fault. Take it up with the 30 or so people that were banging (probably, but that might have just been the music) on the wall of my apartment in the middle of last night.

** That YSL is the best mascara on the planet. It's all a friend of mine in school wore, and I LOVE IT. Too bad its more expensive than my current choice...which I picked up at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment