Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The One About Work

I'm exhausted.

Work is killing me. Long story short - our client moved the deadline for our proposal up from April to December 9th. HUH? I literally feel like a work-a-holic. Am I a work-a-holic?

But other than that...

So You Think You Can Dance is the bomb this year, and I love Cat Deeley.

My little sister is turning 21 on Saturday, and then my best friend turns 23 on Tuesday - and I'm old.

I'm still trying to find the time to take down our Halloween decorations (say goodbye to the glitter skulls) and go shopping for winter. I'm into sequins lately, so I'm pretty sure we're going to go with a silver and white theme. Sparkles, sparkles and more sparkles.

We've started planning our first ever grown-up Christmas party.

My Christmas list is growning, and when you're living on your own for the first time and trying not to be broke at all times the list is a little depressing. So far the things I've come up with are a set of sheets so that I don't have to wash/dry and remake my bed all in the same day, and to have my parents pay to have my hair colored. DEPRESSING.

Anyway, that's about it for life right now.

It's finally starting to get cold around here - it was in the 70s this weekend, so I might actually have to break out my winter coat soon. That's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment