Image from here
Unless you have been living under a rock (or not reading this blog) then you know I went to Fort Worth this weekend. I apologize for the complete lack of pictures - I did take about 5, but nothing interesting or appropriate for the blog. It was completely amazing and wonderful. I had a great time, with fabulous people and absolutely LOVED getting to watch two amazing people marry each other. The wedding was beautiful and fit them so perfectly.
Top Ten Things I Learned This Weekend:
10. It is best not to fly so late at night - you're sleepy, the people that pick you up from the airport are sleepy, and the people that work in restaurants are sleepy. This results in no food for you.
9. You will survive giant black heels all night. You're feel will want to kill you - but you'll be tall and that's all that matters.
8. Sometimes, the best things ARE NOT free. Sometimes they are, but in the case of my super adorable new red clutch that I'll be taking to the Auburn game...well, that wasn't free.
7. Pei Wei is delicious at all times of the day.
6. It is best to NOT lose your drivers license, but if you absolutely have to - make sure to have another, legitimate, get-you-in-the-bar type of ID. This is true of Dallas, Fort Worth AND Vegas.
5. While Dallas is cool, the best people are (or were) in Fort Worth.
4. If you have a flight at 8:10am, it is best not to stay out until 4 in the morning - and you shouldn't even try to get to the airport if you're still packing things up at 7:35am.
3. Taking vacation is fun, calling is sick is better.
2. Toms look perfect with a wedding dress, and sparkly Toms look perfect with bridesmaids dresses.
1. The very best part of vacation is seeing all of the people you've been missing - but the second best part is all of the new people you DIDN'T know before you got there.