Monday, August 3, 2009

The One With The Recap

This weekend I...

wen't to see a band in Vestavia

and then went to see a band in Mountain Brook

went to a few garage sales

went to the Humane Society (poor choice)

hung curtains in my bedroom

had the most delicious dinner that ever existed (more on that later)

friends came over, we watched Planet Earth, I fell asleep on the couch

went to (a very long) church service

ate brunch at the country club

hugged Burch goodbye...until next weekend

got a washer and dryer

watched my brother and his friend move the washer and dryer in

helped the BF move into his new house

went to sleep

...and that's all

1 comment:

  1. whoa! that is a lot for this weekend. and the bf has a house? call me. we have got to catch up. on all those things. including the washer and dryer.

    ReplyDelete