Friday, July 10, 2009

The One With The Friday


This is where I am going this weekend (Lake Martin). Rest and relaxation....or not. So far there have been mentions of "text or dare," and gin buckets, which does not sound relaxing. I'm still going to take my book - just in case. I'm also planning on taking my massive camera and trying it out a little bit - hopefully I won't drop it in the lake.

Mexican food tonight. I'm thinking I might try to convince my friends we should have Mexican every Friday, a lot of them did that type of thing in college. My Mexican food at school came during Thursday night happy hour, Saturday lunch because Fuzzy's is the best hangover food EVER, and any other time I craved it or ate out in Fort Worth.

I'm thinking this weekend might result in a change of pace on the blog. Granted, it's still pretty new - but I get the feeling it's hard to read, and I'm going to make my friend Dawson a blog header so I might as well work on mine too. We will see.

I might have gone on a shopping spree yesterday, and by shopping spree I mean I bought 4 t-shirts and 3 headbands at J.Crew for $70. To me that is some serious 'on sale' merchandise and some SERIOUSLY useful purchases, so I don't feel that bad. I LOVE headbands.

I was a little bit serious about the book club. Would anyone really like to do that? I have a HUGE list of books I want to be reading and I think I might do better if I thought other people were interested as well. It could be virtual if you don't happen to live in Birmingham - and it could also involve something fun like a monthly, planned dinner somewhere delicious. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment