Saturday, July 11, 2009

The One About Cabin Fever

My dad works for a company the publishes magazines, most of which are about homes. Our house has always been covered in them, and I usually flip through but rarely do I actually read an article or pay any real attention. Maybe it's because I just moved into an apartment, I don't know - but this house is beautiful. It's designed by Bill Ingram who is from Birmingham. The house is on Lake Martin and is really more of a house on a lake than a lake house - but who knows if that just made any sense. Without further ado - I present to you, my dream vacation home (minus the bedding in the bedroom, I don't know - it's just not me).












via Southern Accents
For future reference - this is a little more "lake house" and a little less "house on a lake." This is Bill Ingram's first house of Lake Martin, he apparently felt the need for a MAJOR upgrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment