Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The One About Deliverance Dane

This is what I feel like my reading list is like...long and never ending - but so far I'm scooting through it (with the help of AMAZING books, like The Help). And I think this library card thing is going to work out...so I'm excited for my unlimited supply of books that I don't actually have to purchase for myself.

Notice the change on the right of this blog? I switched books...I'm officially done with The Help (and SO sad about it) and have moved on to
The Physick Book Of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe. I haven't ACTUALLY started it yet because I finished The Help around midnight last night, but it's in my purse to read at lunch...in case I actually get a legit amount of time to eat today.

If you are out by my office around noon and want to see me, stop in any number of restaurants...I'll be sitting by myself, reading my book. I know, I'm a nerd, but it's actually VERY relaxing...you should try it sometime.

P.S. It's sofa day...I know one guy in my life who is VERY excited about that.

1 comment:

  1. I saw 'The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane' earlier this evening, read the front flap, and hurried to the checkout line to buy it. I have a few more books to read before I get to it, but it would be great to hear if it is a worthy read. If you're up for suggestions, 'Stones Fall: A Novel' is a great book by Iain Pears. It was one of the most intriguing novels I have read yet.

    ReplyDelete