Thursday, July 2, 2009

The One Where I Rant

I am number one hundred and thirty-something in line to get The Help from the Jefferson Country library system. If the book I want is always checked out, what is the point in the library. Everyone's talking about how great this book is, and apparently - everyone is also making use of the library. I'm trying to save money here...but if I want to read a book and one hundred and thirty-something people are going to get it and read it before me, I might just be making a trip to Barnes and Noble.

2 comments:

  1. Buy it. No doubt in my mind. You will want this on your pretty bookshelves. Like get in the car and go buy it now. It is THAT GOOD. Plus you will probably need to loan it to some of our friends. This is the BEST book I've read in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. went to barnes and noble last night. one chapter left in my current book - starting The Help tonight.

    ReplyDelete