Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The One with Ramblings

Thought: I am the worst blogger in the history of the world. Apologies.

Things I've thought about today ... clearly I'm in a funk.

A. buying a puppy (rescuing a puppy...stealing someone else's puppy...)
B. picking up everything and moving to a foreign country - I could probably handle that right? If I could magically speak other languages...
C. how I could redecorate my office, including painting it a pretty shade of peacock blue, without my boss noticing

That's all I've got for the moment.

I think this blog thing might be wrapping up. 2011 - the year of the non-blog. or the revised blog. something!


2 comments:

  1. Do you know that there are Best touchscreen ChromebookUnder 300 throughout the internet? Of course, you can get a chromebook under the price of 300 dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy you take pride in what you compose. This makes you stand way out from numerous different authors that push ineffectively composed substance.

    Kilts for men

    ReplyDelete