Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The One About Dace

I found an email in my inbox this morning that reminded me how much I love this brand. Dace is simple, classic, but with some fun twists in texture, pattern and color.

The first thing I fell in love with was this great dress (and the shirt) mainly because I loved the fabric. And guess what! Now they're both on sale. If you know me at all, then you know I'm a HUGE fan of blue - in all shades.

This gauzy white dress is pretty phenomenal too. Wouldn't it be perfect with flats at a picnic. I also know exactly how I would wear my hair in my fictional life.

So on that note...if anyone is capable of making my thin, very flat, hair do this - I would be forever grateful.

And...I'm looking for a good idea on how to wear my hair up to a wedding. The dress I'm wearing is one shoulder with a bow, and I think it would look better to have my hair up. I'm horrible at all things that involve me being able to see the back of my head, so this could be an interesting challenge.

Any thoughts?

** both braid images via definitely golden

No comments:

Post a Comment