Friday, April 23, 2010

The One About Mint

Apparently mint is out and about in full force this spring. I'm kind of madly in love with these shoes.

springgreen

I'm also a little bit in love with this color - I'm just not sure it's physically possible to be this tan. Don't you think pale would be a little bit horrendous with this Topshop dress? I could definitely do one of the bags though - or at the very least, that nail polish!

mint

On another note - I'm going to a cookout tonight, the first of the summer, and I am so excited! Kind of unnaturally...

A friend of mine's brothers are coming in town so he and my best friend's boyfriend are having a party. I think the girls are in charge of anything that doesn't revolved around meat and beer. There will be burgers, and sides, and I'm making salad and THESE. Aren't they so precious? I'll definitely let you know when they work out. I just need to go pick up the ice cream...

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment