Monday, December 21, 2009

The One About Great Movies

This weekend I watched White Christmas four different times (four and half really, but I just wasn't sure that counted).

White Christmas is my ALL-TIME favorite movie. Seriously. Especially at Christmas.

If you're curious about how wonderful it is, it's going to come on (back-to-back-to-back) AMC, Christmas Day - so you can check it out then.

I've also spent some quality time going through my TV's guide and DVRing the many millions of movies that are going to be showing in the next few days. I've still got White Christmas, Holiday Inn, You've Got Mail, Chronicles of Narnia, and something else I can't remember waiting for me.

Soon they'll be joined by Little Women, Meet Me In St. Louis, Holiday Affair, Ghost, Mystic Pizza, Miracle on 34th Street and My Fair Lady.

I think the head honchos of TV must assume people are home, snuggled up on the couch and ready for a movie marathon....

I'm at work.

On another movie note...I saw Invictus last night and it was wonderful. I cried (which I do in 98% of all TV/movie attempts...including Air Bud and the occasional Law and Order episode)

No comments:

Post a Comment