Friday, October 16, 2009

The One To Get All Caught Up

Work has been CRAZY busy this week. My boss returned from maternity leave and we have been trying to get everything back in order. It's been a crazy whirlwind of a week outside of work too. I've been learning about money from Dave, watching football (had either South Florida or Tulsa actually beaten the crappy teams they were playing - TCU would be even closer to the Sugar bowl), having a girls night pizza party, and planning my next trip to Texas (14 days...). It has been POURING down rain here, but lucky for me it's stopped today and Alabama has decided it can be Fall now. When I left the house this morning it was 54 degrees. THAT is what I'm talking about. I'm wearing a scarf, and jeans, and boots, and a cozy corduroy jacket and I AM HAPPY. The only thing that could make this better is if we didn't have to work, and I was going to Nashville this weekend. Georgia is playing Vanderbilt and this might be the only game in the near future Georgia has a change of winning. WHY DO WE LOOK LIKE CRAP - Willie Martinez, I'm going to run you over with my car.

In other news (in case you didn't catch that up there)...I'm going to Texas for Halloween/Homecoming. I need a good idea for a Halloween costume that can easily fit inside a suitcase. Last year I was a turkey - and I wouldn't even fit inside a bus.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I have a flapper outfit in my dress up box that I could bust out but that seems so unbelievably boring. I would love to not have to pack extra shoes and what not. American Airlines LOVES to charge you for that checked bag - and I'm going to be an amazing packer and only take one carry on. Maybe...

I'll be back later with a really wonderful outfit for this really wonderful day. It's all blustery and cold and gray. It's the kind of day that makes me wish I lived in New York City, I'm not sure why.

No comments:

Post a Comment