Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The One Where I Die

No seriously...


I'm wearing these shoes today at work and I've tripped 1,000 times, rolled my ankle about 500 times, and slipped them off under my desk 5 or 6 times. Not to mention the fact that I can't walk completely upright in them for some reason - I'm kind of scrunching, maybe it's to keep the distance from my head to the floor in check.

OH, and I'm pretty sure they're a 1/4 size too small, but unfortunately the 6 was a 1/4 size too big - and I'd rather have too small that too big...especially if you're going to be wearing tights. Only problem is, the toes on my left foot are starting to doze off.

Oh well, it won't be long before I really can wear tights - it was 58 degrees in my car this morning, and I slept with no air conditioner and my window open last night. It's finally fall, my only problem is that I store all of my semi-warm clothes and I need to pack away all of my white dresses, and espadrilles so that I can make room for cashmere and cowboy boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment