Monday, September 14, 2009

The One About Bloggers

I had a wonderful weekend, and I hope you all did too. I went to work today and spent the majority of the day trying to get 500 coupons mailed out to our client's consumer. TEDIOUS. There was a majorly large Excel document, that I translated into a majorly larger Word labels document. Then - when all the entries didn't translate properly I went through the list and corresponded it to the envelopes - highlighting every one. Needless to say, it's been a long day. SO. Here is a list of blogs I check daily. New ones - not my friends, and not the ones to the right of this post. Brand new.
**except of course to you people who also blog stalk.

The Lil Bee

Twig and Thistle

Abbey Goes Design Scouting

Cupcakes and Cashmere

Unruly Things

For Me, For You

A Cup of Jo

Peonies and Polaroids

Inchmark

Desire to Inspire

and O Pistachio for yummy foodness.

So enjoy those, and unfortunately - not mine today. It's just been too crazy. I'm sure I'll be back tomorrow with lots of riveting information, but for now it's lay-on-the-couch-watching-mindless-TV time.

And I'll be sure to put all of these links over in the blog list, wouldn't it just be miserable to have to find this page every single time you wanted one of these links? Because it's not like you can Google them...

No comments:

Post a Comment